Sunday, September 6, 2009

Plans, Goals, and Ambitions

So...now that all the craziness is pretty much over I have alot of plans, goals, and ambitions that I am going to work really hard at accomplishing - one of which just became a bigger goal: my jewlery.
However, in order to even begin any of these I have to be able to have a room to work in, which of course means that I need to get my art room clean and organized, and seeing as my Mom's scrapbooking things are all in there right now as well....it could take some time...but my goal is to get it to the point where I can at least work in it right now - the first goal, among many.
Then there is making my jewlery, starting a 30-day workout challenge on my Wii, and continuing working on some alphabets that I am creating and am one day going to sell.
Of course the biggest goal on my list to find a job - this is also going to be the most challenging, but I know I can do it and find something that will at least allow me to be able to take some web design classes. Yes, I am 99% sure that when I a) find a job, or b)run out of unemployment benefits that I am going to take web design classes and go for at least an associates in it.
So it looks like I just put alot on my plate...but I know with God's help and a little perseverance I can do it!

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment