Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Well, Hello There Bloggers...

It's been a while. How's it going?

I have been a horrible blogger...it's been forever since I have written a post...at least on that will make it to my blog for all to see...

I have just been so busy working. Between Kohl's and the Photography Studio...it's a little crazy. Especially at the Studio. We are at the end of photographing Senior Portraits and we are soo booked up...probably a little overbooked to be honest. I have so much work to get done, and not a lot of time to do it in. If you think of it, say a prayer that I can get what I need done in a timely fashion...and that I don't loose my mind whilst I do it. Kohl's on the other hand is just...well...Kohl's. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

I've had some other interesting things happen in the past few months too, but that may be a post for another day. I'm going to do my best to post and let you see a bit of my life...I hope to start tying some art into it too.

That's all for now, have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment