Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Gifts

So a little while ago I told you that I was going to make the Mother's Day gifts for the Moms at my church, and with the help of one of my friends I got them done! Here is what I made:An accordian folded scrapbook, a pen, and chocolates (what mother doesn't like chocolate!). Oh and my Mom also helped out by making the tags, useing her Slice, and some of my favorite monkey stamps!

We set these all up on a table, and let the Moms pick their book, pen, and a baggie of chocolate (we had like six wrapped up in cellophane, but I didn't take the photo till later on in the day and Mom had already eaten some of her chocolate).

I think they turned out well (we made 29 of them, and had like 5 left over...of course, we were nice and let the kids have the left over chocolate, and a couple of our girls wanted a pen.). Now I just need to figure out what to make the Father's....some how I don't think they would like little scrapbook things!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the fathers can be tricky ones to buy for. If you ask me, all guys, fathers or not, are hard to buy for.

    ReplyDelete