Tuesday, May 5, 2009

That Kid's a Thief!

So last night me and my sister (Little M) went to Wal-Mart to pick up some toasted raviolli, which they did not have. :( So she picked up a few other things and we went to check out. While we were waiting Little M went to pick up a few more things and I saw something. I saw a little boy, about 6 or 7 take a little can of Monster, out of one of those little refrigerators full of drinks they have at the end of the check out lanes, and put it in his pocket! He knew it was wrong too I could tell by the way he was watching his parents to make sure they didn't see. So after a few minuets of thinking "What do I do!" and telling Little M what I saw, we told our check out lady, she made a call, and waited to see if the alarm would go off when they left...they didn't, so I guess they couldn't do anything about it, even if they did have an eye witness. Maybe his conscience will get the better of him.
Oh, and our check out lady told us that earlier in the day, a man came through with 2 gallons of milk, and actually asked her to only charge him for one, she's like, uh...no. He then told her that he had a reciept, and when she asked to see it...he said no and took off running....with the milk. Seriously what is wrong with people.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, what on earth is wrong with people anymore. There are some crazies out there!!! Thank you for posting a comment on my blog (www.annettebowers.blogspot.com) on my recipe book. I have to give credit to Amanda because I followed some of her recipe card design ideas but just used my paper choice. The 3 ring binder that I used does come with 5 inserts with tabs on them and then of course you could make more on your own too. Get this, the price for that binder is only $5.95 and is 5 1/2 " x 8 1/2 ". Not too bad huh? :-) Annette

    ReplyDelete