Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Since My Last Post...

I guess I've been busy...or lazy...or perhaps a tiny bit of both, because it has been awhile since I last put up a post. So here's what's new:

I got me new car! I'll try to make a post about it and include pictures soon. It's a Mazda 6 and I LOVE it! Got it at a pretty good price too, and it has low milage!

I turned 27. The best part about that was when my freinds threw a suprise birthday party! I was totally suprised - it was awsome! God has blessed me with some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I'll probably make a post on that soon too.

The most exciting thing is that I am going to be an Aunt to another beautiful baby girl in September/October! My baby sister is expecting her first. I am so glad she only lives fifteen minuets from me instead of somewhere faraway, like my older sister and her family does, which means I'll get to see her alot!

Other than that not a whole lot besides work...and school, just started back up for the summer. Getting closer to hopefully being able to find a job in my feild.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'll get to see you even more...this could be a bad thing. LOL jj! Love ya! and don't worry...I haven't posted anything since April!!! Whats up with that??!!

    ReplyDelete