Saturday, December 25, 2010

Our Giant Snowman...

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know I did! Good food, great family, great gifts...and snow, beautiful, soft, white snow...with which we used to build a GIANT snowman!
Yep...right after dinner, my sister, her husband, his brother and I all went out side and built the biggest snowman I've ever built...or seen.
Here he is...our GIANT Snowman! I'm going to be taking a photo of him every day (well...at least I'm going to try) until he melts completely, then try and put together a video of the progress. I'll post that when it's done...and maybe keep you updated every-so-often along the way.

1 comment:

  1. HEY! You need to do a post with pictures of your domino necklaces and earrings. I can do a review feature of them on my blog!

    ReplyDelete