Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who Knew Planing Something Sooo Fun Could be Soo Hard

Next weekend I will be part of a celebration for one of my best friends - this celebration will be her Batchelorette Party! We are going to have a blast!

Out of her 4 attendants, each of us took a task for that night, I got games. I thought "oh that will be easy enough" - think again friends, think again. Oh sure, if your a group of girls that want to go bar hopping, and get wasted, and get guys to pay to suck candy off your shirt - THAT'S when it's easy. But we are not. Yes we want to have fun, but not necessarily that kind of fun. But I did find a few games and I think we will have fun with what I came up with. I would like to find some more though...any suggestions? Any?

A couple weekends after that will be my friends wedding. I'm so excited I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment