Thursday, April 2, 2009

26 Things

Ok, so I have found a site that presented me with a great challenge! The Site www.sh1ft.org/projects/ is a photographic project site. One of their projects is 26 Things, where they give you a list each month of 26 words, and you go out and take a photo of each of those things, as you interpret them. You then upload them to your blog website or fliker album and then submit your entry URL on the site. I will try and upload at least some of them on my blog at the end of each month. I can't wait to start this! Try it out for yourself just visit www.sh1ft.org/26things/! Enjoy!

I also noticed that they a have A Day in the Life - looks like that could be fun too!

1 comment:

  1. htat 26 days thing sounds like fun ...i think im going to try it!! Im going to start a new blog dont remember what the other one was called!! :) ill let you know so you can see the pics!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete