Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mother's Day...check, Father's Day...not so much...

Okay, so I have the Mother's Day gifts figured out for our church this year....but I'm stuck on what to get the Fathers. I definiatly know that I am not going with a mug...or pen...or flashlight keychain...been there, done that....especially the mugs. I think half the households in our church, all consists of mugs collected from past Mother/Father days...I know my parent have had quite a few from that...I'm not going to post what I'm making for the Mother's till after the fact, just 'cause some of them may read this, and I want it to be a suprise! However...if you have an idea for a gift for the Fathers, leave me a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Something for grilling? Duct tape?

    I love my mugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...yes. I'm thinking of browsing some of the Home Improvement stores, or tool stores and see what I can find that fits the budget.
    Glad to hear you love the mugs! Gonna change it up a bit this year though! :)

    ReplyDelete