Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Race for the Cure - 2009!


Every year for the past 3 years we (my, Mom, Little M, her MIL (P), and usually her sons, and this year my Daddy) have participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.

It's always a fun time. We get to help support finding a cure for Breast Cancer, get our exercise for the day in, and we get alot of cool freebies too!

Of course we always have pics to remember the day by! (which are in a weird order, but oh well)



All the goodies we got! 3 shirts, one (with the ribbon peoples) that everyone got, the other (blue) Siteman Team shirt, the other I got for trying out the new EA Active game for Wii, special ribbon-shaped bagels from Panara's, flower seeds, tea, sticker things from New Balance (could have gotten a cool pin from them, but you had to have NB shoes to get that...I didn't have them, obvs), lip balm and face and hand stuff from Yes! to Carrots, frisbee from Shane Co., bag from Motts (we got applesauce too, but I ate that), and a cape, keychain, and drinks from Fuze. Oh and we also got a scarf from Ford...but I forgot to include that in the pic...oh well.


All the people still coming behind us!


I think that was Elvis...



My Mom - getting a hand massage from Yes! to Carrots - I got one too it felt sooo good :)



Energizer Bunny - could have had a pic taken with him...but the line was too long.



Band singing at the end of the Race.


The end is in sight! (see the pink balloon arch!?)



There were alot of people!



Sea of people...I can't remember how many they said were there...but it was alot!




Team "Bread Head" members on top of Cornbreads van.

No comments:

Post a Comment