Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I failed, again...but this should make up for it...right?!

Ok...I had every intent of doing the Day in the Life, and believe me, I tried. However all the days on my vacation were pretty much the same, and I was taking pictures of my niece A like a crazy woman...who can blame me, when she lives far away and you hardly get to see her, and she is your only niece thus far...right? Any ways...to make up for my slackness...her are some pics from my vacay. Enjoy!

A enjoying licking the batter from her cake of the beater...what a mess!

Me and A watching Grease!

A emptying out her Grandpa P's pocket....she loved it!



Okay...sorry about the sideways pic....A eating the icing off her cake!


When we first arrived (hence my sloppy hair) A had lots of lovin' for us!
Well I guess that's all the images I can post on one bloggy post. That's just the tip of the iceberg of the amount of pics that were taken between my mom and me. There may be more picture posts to follow.
As for the Day in the Life (and 26 Things) I will let you know when that is happening again...and try to ACTUALLY do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment