Saturday, October 24, 2009

Domino Jewelry & Logo Design

So...on Friday, We (Mom, Lil' M, and I) headed out to a little jewelry shop that is settled on a quaint little brick-covered old main street. The purpouse of this trip - 2-fold, 1 - Mom made a santa hat for an animated triceratops...possibly the biggest santa hat one will ever see, and 2 to see if the owner of the shop was interested in selling my Domino Jewelry.

She was! She loved the peices! That being said, I left all I had taken with me in her hands...I must admit...it felt a bit odd...but I guess I'll have to get used to it. She also gave me some things to work on and will pay me in trades, so I can get some neat jewelry or what not for my self...or for gifts.

I'm also going to try and get some Christmas Domino Jewelry done, as well as Christmas Ornament - hand-painted - done too...now...to get my art room clean so I can get some work done.

Ohh! Upon hearing that I'm a graphic designer and seeing my personal logo I made for myself, she has asked me to design a logo for her as well! This is great 'cause it's something I can put into my portfolio also!

I'm excited to see how this all turns out!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm... I could showcase a pair of earrings for you?! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! So, I finally had a chance to find your blog. I'll be catching up with you as I read, I'm sure. Good luck with the jewelry! (has any sold yet?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea if any of it has sold yet, I recently started working again and I haven't had time to go over or call and see how they're doing, nor have I had time to make anymore yet...working on getting my art room cleaned out!
    Is that a small hint that you want a pair of earings there, Mrs. Cardenas??? ;)

    ReplyDelete