Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Good = Two Bad? Somthing's Not Adding Up...

So I got the job at Kohl's.

Yes FINALLY a job! (Okay so it's not my dream job, but it's better than nothing and I'm thankful for it.)

I've also been babysitting a cute little boy, but just a few times, on the days I'm not working.

This makes for a long week.

Anyways...the job is the good...and the bad you ask.

Well, the bad is not cool. Oh it's nothing horrible, not any life or death situation or anything like that.

It is - my cell phone's battery decided not to hold a charge, see not so bad, so I get a new battery for it. It works the first time I put it in - but now it seems not to be holding a charge, this is bad. So now I don't think its the battery, but the phone itself. Which of course would means that I will most likely have to buy a new one, of course this all happens a month after my 1 year warrenty is up...go figure.

That's not all...one the way home from work tonight, my car decided to give me an extra light to look at on my dash - not one I like to see either, you know the one, the - service engine soon light. Now I can only hope that it is nothing major.

So 1 good = 2 bad, not a problem I like. (Though I don't like hardly any problems of any sort.)

Hopefully everything will work out. I know it will. I just really hope nothing else goes crazy, I could use alot more good.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment