Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Verizon in C-Ville...You Rock!

So I went to a Verizon Store in C-ville, and the guys there are wonderfull!

I was having problems with my battery not holding a charge, and after going to the Verizon Store in E-Ville, I was told I needed a new battery - a new $30 battery.

So I got one on-line for $9. :)

It wasn't workin' either. :(

So the C-Ville store listened to my-thinking-it-is-the-phone-not-the-battery story, and started to see what could be done to fix it.

After numerous calls to my mom for information I needed regarding the account, they discovered they had to change the password - seeing as no-one knew what it was. Of course in order to do that...my Dad needed to be there, and since he was on his way home from work at the time, I thought I'd have to come back another day.

WAS I WRONG!

So the guy that was helping me took a bit more information, like my Dad's name, our address, and the such. So he calls...well who-ever it was that he called, and had to have the other guy be my "Dad", funny thing...his first name is the same as my Dad's, but anyways. He pretends to be my Dad, (pronouned our last name wrong, not a big suprise) and got the password changed.

I in the mean time was trying to not die from laughter watching all this go on.

So anyways, the guy that was helping me, makes another call.

LO & BEHOLD - I am getting a new phone on Monday at no extra cost even though my warrenty ran out 2 weeks ago. See, since my intitial visit (to the E-Ville Store) was with-in 10 days of my warrenty ended, I should have gotten a replacement phone and had the fee waived anyways, but they didn't tell me that option - just to get a new $30 battery. So after this guy explained this to the person on the other end, they said it would be no problem. YAY!

Oh, and they are going to switch everything over for me too.

I will be going to the Verizon in C-Ville, from now on...'cause ya know...they rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment