Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Thankful for...

My salvation first and foremost. I'm thankful for a God who loves us enough that He sent His only Son to take the punishment for our sins. I'm also thankful that He continues to forgive us, because I know I continually need His forgiveness. I'm thankful to have been raised in a home where my parents love God and showed me His love through their actions, and attitudes. I'm also thankful that I never stop learning about Him.

For my family:
My parents, who always continue to believe in me, even when I feel that I have let them down.
My sisters, who are always there for me, wether it's just to listen to me vent, or to hang out and do something fun together.

For my church family, who are just as close as my real family, and are always there to help in time of need, or to just simply pray for your needs.

For my friends, who are always there to talk to, or hang out with. Who I know I can be myself around, and have fun doing whatever it is we decide to do.

For the new friends I have made during the past year.

For my job. Though it's not my dream job, after being unemployed for about 9 months, just having a job is such a blessing.

I'm also thankfulf for the trials and tribulations that I have been through - I have learned from them and grown closer to Christ.

I know there are many more things I can put on this list, there is so much to be thankful for.
I hope you take the time this Thanksgiving to truly give thanks for the people, things, and events that have been or happened in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment