Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Interview Update...

So I had both of my interviews this week.

The first one was with a bank. I think it went well. Now I have to wait and see if I get a second interview, I should know sometime next week.

The second one was with Kohl's. I have worked at a Kohl's before, however not this one - oh it'll be pretty much the same, I'll just have to drive farther...that is if I get the position. Speaking of the position...I found out when I got there that it's a seasonal job - that's right, October to January (kinda explains why six other people showed up for the interview at the same time). Of course there is a small chance that one could be changed over to a full time, non-seasonal employee.

I really would prefer to have the bank job. That would be a better choice I think, even if it is part time, at least I know I'd be there for more than 4 months. Either way I will take either position, but if the Kohl's position...I'll be hoping to either
a) be put on full-time at the end of the seasonal time
b) have a job-lined up/started by the end of the seasonal time.

We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment