Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Photographic Interview

YAY!!! I got one done, perhaps a bit late...but I accomplished a goal!
So the purpose of this was to answer the following questions with a picture, so I did. I admit, some are not very good, but hey, it's done, that's all that matters to me.
Enjoy!

First Thing You See in the Morning?

Why, my pillows and wall, but of course.

Biggest Thing to Happen to You Recently/Soon?

Hopefully a new job. :)

Best Mirror Shot?

Okay...so this is a really bad one...but hey, I tried...

Person You See Most in a Week?

Mom.

Favorite Shoes?


My favorite dress shoes...love the color!


My favorite casual shoes...soo comfy!

Obvs, I couldn't decide which was my favorite, favorite pair...so I chose both. :)

Favorite Meal?

Ribs - though usually I get a baked -or- sweet potato with it. YUM!

Color of Your Eyes?


Yes, I realize this is really creepy looking. Also if your wondering what color my eyes are....they are gray....but they change color (blue/green) depending on what I am wearing.

Favorite Place to Be on a Friday Night?


Hanging out with my friends...not usually watching, football, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment