Thursday, September 17, 2009

You have exhausted your beneifts...

But don't worry, we'll give you more!
This is both good and bad. "How is it bad?" you ask?
It's bad because if it last into the spring semester, my plans of taking web design classes are dashed! So I guess, I just hope it runs out before the spring semester starts, or I get a job before then, so I can take the classes...I think they would help immensly, and I really want to learn how to do it, so I can make my own web site - how cool would that be!
If your wondering where this desire to take web design classes came from, I'll tell you.
Whilst I was in college, my freshman year...I had to design a "website" for a missionary, so I did the assignment and LOVED IT, however that was the only web-related designing we did. I believe there was other classes on web design, but they weren't required. Yet I could have probably taken one my senior year...'cept I was "in love" and took my, then-boyfriend-now-my-ex's, (long story) advice and took a bible class - which was a hard one and I thought I was going to fail it. Guess hind-sight is 20/20. Oh well.
Anywhooo...now I'm really wanting to do this...and feel like it keeps being post-poned...so seems to be the way everything else goes.
Oh and if your wondering about the job hunt...it's slow...not very fun...but I'm working on it...and trying not to be discouraged. As a matter of fact next week I'm going to a couple of career fairs...maybe I'll find something there.

No comments:

Post a Comment