Thursday, September 10, 2009

Photographic Interview

Well, I have been trying to do some of the projects on www.sh1ft.org/projects/, unfortunatly I have not done any of them.....till now...I hope.
This months project is a photographic interview, just go the the site, look to the right of the page and you'll see a Current Project box, click on the Q&A: September 2009 List and it will give you a list of 8 things to take a photo of, then post it to your blog or flickster and show them you through photographs! (I'd like a link too so I can see it too!) I am going to try and have mine on here by the end of the month.
Oh there is also a Quick Snap challenge, that's due on Monday the 14th (yes this Monday, so I'm a little late on posting this, oops) this months challenge is "Up!". I'm not sure if I'll get this done, but I am sure going to try!
I hope some of you can participate in this! I'm going to try REALLY hard to actually do it this time...so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment