Saturday, September 5, 2009

A whole new world of opportunity...

Hello all! Sorry it's been a while since I have put a post up, but life around my house has been, well...crazy. For the last month or so, we have been taking care of my Grandmother, who passed away last week. The funeral was this week and since we had family in town we decided to go and enjoy a day of shopping together after all was said and done. So off to one of our favorite shopping spots we went, which we try and go to once or twice a year. There are a ton of adorable little shops selling all sorts of things, vintage, modern, jewlery, clothes, flowers, candy...you get the idea.
It was one of the first shops we went into, a jewlery shop, that this new door of opportunity opened...and I'm 99.9% positive that I am going to walk...or maybe even run...right through this door! As we were browsing, and admiring all the beautiful hand-made jewlery (and picking up our free cross pendants) my mom metioned something to the owner that I make my own jewlery (yep, it's true, I haven't done much with it, but I do) so then she, the owner, was like here's my information, send me some pics and and your pricing, and went over how the monies made off my jewlery would be split and all that jazz.
Now I never thought that something like this would just fall in my lap, but God does work in mysterious ways. I believe He has opened this door for me and I'm going to use it and see where it leads!

No comments:

Post a Comment